Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Take Me Along - Chapter 26


Take Me Along - Chapter 26 (AN: Please don't correct me on how to wash a baby. I frankly don't need to know the right way.) Demi's POV The next few days go by and I'm running on minimal amounts of sleep. It seems like every time Joe and I put Marie in her crib, she starts to cry. But when Joe plucks her out, she gets quiet and snuggles in his arms. Joe and I found a house and we're going to look at it today with my mom. She's coming over early though to show Joe and I how to give Marie a bath. Miley and Selena are here as well because they're going to babysit while we're looking at the house. My mom knocks around 9 and I'm still lying in my bed. Marie was up at 6 and has been up since then with Joe. If Joe's tired, he always has a way of hiding it. "Demi," my mom says. I guess Miley and Selena let her in. "Come on, get up and ready. We're leaving in an hour and a half." I groan and crawl out of bed. She leaves and I get changed then make my hair look presentable. "Aren't you tired?" I ask Joe, sitting back on the bed next to him. He just shrugs. "Okay, well come on," I say, taking Marie from him. "We're gonna give you a bath." I tell her. I take her into the kitchen with Joe following. My mom is already running the water in the sink. She's got baby soap and towels folded on the counter. "So, you want the water to be room temperature. Not too hot, not too cold." She explains. I nod and undress Marie. "Unless you have a fancy washing station for the baby, you just have to ...

Promo Sona Med Spa Raleigh Price Toddlers Coats Jackets




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for any other great post. Where else may just anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect means of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I'm at the look for such information.
Viking Tactics 2 Point Padded Sling Black

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links