Friday, July 15, 2011

AppleCheeks Review


This user-friendly diaper is fairly easy to use. All u do is insert the trifold, cloth diaper and leave it on your baby. There is no increase in adjustment, so you should not worry. I still find it a tad harder to have my child picked up the diaper snaps compared to the others we used. Performance We did not use any leaks or problems with this diaper during the day. I had an additional deposit in the bag for the night or for a longer gestation period add. The diaper fitJayden fits very well and it looks super cute on him. It is not too terribly bulky, but it is not no super trim. The elastic is soft and does not leave red marks on my sons skin. Overall I really like this diaper. It is great to use for the day. I do not like to use it for the night, however. The only negative I can even imagine, is not it super trim and it takes a few seconds to get the diaper on my son, compared to other diapers. Overall it's great! :) Overall, we are in love withthis diaper! It is definitely one of our favorites. I love that hold it in front of the insert well and safely away inside. No chance for the use of sticking out the back! I also like that the diaper as a hybrid system can be used with inserts when a one-way option for travel is required, etc.

My Links : ±1±: My Laptop Store ±1±: Best Buy Women's Watches On Sale! ±1±: Discount Men's Watches On Sale! !!1 Shop Spalding Portable 54-inch Backboard




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links